Take a moment to consider things that go on daily in your home:
- Who lives in your house? A person, on average, inhales over 3,500 gallons of air every day. Children inhale more particles for their size than adults.
- Do you own a pet? An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- Is there dust build-up on your furniture? About 40,000 dust mites can live in 1 oz of dust.
- Does someone have asthma? More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 being children under the age of 18.
- Do you have dry skin? Up to 700,000 flakes of one person's skin can contribute to the household dust PER DAY.
- Does someone in your house smoke? Polluted air, not just from smoke, but many other factors as well, causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
Obviously these situations vary household to household. New houses and old houses alike each have their own specific kinds of air pollutants and allergens. But why wouldn't you want to give yourself and your loved ones the healthiest living and breathing conditions possible? A Whole House Air Purifier is able to help with each one of these issues with up to 99.99% effectiveness, no matter what your specific situation might be!
To learn more about what's in your dust, click here.
There are no products listed under this category.