Austin Air Baby's Breath™ Air Purifier HM205B
Works well is any room of the house, but especially in your child's room!
Benefits of Purified Air
- Reduces allergy and asthma symptoms
- Increases sleep effectiveness
- Significantly reduces snoring
- Stops Sneezing from impurities traveling up your nose
- Strengthens your Immune System
- Eliminates dry mouth and runny noses
- Reduces couching and wheezing
Protect Your Child from Harmful Airborne Pollutants!
Your baby is expected to fight off thousands, if not millions, of pollutants daily and barely has an immune system of it's own. With babies spending so much of there day sleeping soundly in there room, it seems only natural to want to provide a safe, clean space for him/her to sleep in. When we think of safe, we need to start thinking of airborne safety as well. The EPA states that indoor air can be 2 to 5 times, if not 100 times, more polluted than outdoor air and we do not want our babies taking there first breath's in life in all of that toxic space.
The Baby's Breath™ Air Purifier is perfect for removing large amounts of those harmful impurities from the air in your baby's room. Just plug in and within minutes, your baby's room will be filled with pure clean air that is safe for your little one's lungs. By purchasing the Baby's Breath air purifier, you are helping to protect your baby's first line of defense, his/her lungs! Kepp your baby safe, purchase a Baby's Breath™ Air Purifeir today!
America's #1 Filter!
The Austin Air Health Mate Air Purifier houses one of the most advanced filter systems on the market today! Consistently ranked #1 for performance worldwide in many consumer tests, this advanced filtration system will filter out 99.97% of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size, 95% of particles down to 0.1 microns in size and over 3000 odors and gasses!
Developed by the British military for use against chemical warfare, Austin is the only air cleaner manufacturer to use HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) in there air cleaners. The Austin Air Baby's Breath™ cleans up with strategically placed military carbon cloth and True Medical HEPA filter media.
As a result of the advanced testing done by the US Army Corp of Engineers and other highly respected testing laboratories, Austin Air Purifiers were chosen to provide the Red Cross and FEMA with the largest deployment of air cleaners in American history to help with the serious air quality conditions after 9/11 in New York. Now that's Proof!
How Does the Austin Air Purifier Work?
The Austin Air Purifier draws in air from all sides passing it over the series of air filters, removing larger particles first and progressively smaller particles until pure clean air is passed out the top of the purifier and back into the air. Here's a closer look:
What Does the Austin Purifier Remove from the Air?
At Austin Air, they understand the importance of clean air at an affordable price. This is why they designed a filter to remove more than your average HEPA filter can remove. They designed a 4-stage filtration process that can remove up to 99.97% of the following particles:
- Asthma triggering impurities
- Mold and Mildew
- Germs, Viruses and Bacteria
- Chemicals and Gaseous fumes
Is This the Right Air Purifier for Me?
You and your family can benefit from fresh air inside your home and improved air quality no matter if you suffer from ailments or not. Ultra small particles can enter your bloodstream through your lungs and cause serious problems over time. Look at the diagram below to see how particles, that the Austin Air Purifier could get rid of, can enter your lungs and into your body.
How Does the Advanced Filter System Work?
Austin Air purifiers use a 360° Progressive Filtering System. By addressing the complete process of air cleansing (including particles, gaseous fumes, odors and fine impurities) all in one filtration system, these purifiers can effectively remove impurities from an entire room within minutes.
Once the air is pulled in from a 360° area surrounding the machine, it then passes through the HealthMate™ filter in the following order:
1. Prefilter for Large Particles: In stage 1 of purification, all large particles that are easily seen with the naked eye are captured and removed like pet hair and dust. The prefilter is designed to be vacuumed every 3 months to eliminate the need to replace the other filters often.
2. Prefilter for Medium Particles: In stage 2, all medium sized impurities are removed including mold spores, smaller dust and pollen.
3. Special Layer of Military Carbon Cloth: Stage 3 removes chemicals, gaseous fumes, household chemicals, odors and smoke.
4. 30 square feet of Certified HEPA Filter: In Stage 4 of the air filtration process, the advanced, medical-grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) Filter removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of particles down to 0.1microns in size.
- 16.5" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Covers up to 700 square feet
- 360° intake housing made of perforated steel
- Baked-on powder coated finish
- Available in multiple color options
- Incredibly easy access through bottom plate for filter replacement
- 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute) of air is circulated on the highest setting
- 5 year warranty
- 9.75" diameter x 11.25" height
- 30 square feet of true medical-grade HEPA filter media
- HEPA filter traps 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Special Layer of Military carbon cloth to remove harmful gases, odors and chemical fumes
- Foam sealing gaskets on the top and bottom of filter
- Prefilter designed to capture large particles and should be vacuumed every 3 months
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 speed control switch allows you to easily adjust settings
- Power ratings is 1.2amps and 120volts
- At the highest setting, the HealthMate only uses 132 watts
- Motor was designed for long life duty: permanent split capacitor; rated for continuous high RPM
- Motor mounted on shaock absorbers to reduce sound
- CSA, UL and CE approved
How Long is the Warranty?
The Austin Air HealthMate is warrantied for 5 years on all parts and labor! In addition, Austin Air evens offers a 5 year pro-rated guarantee on there filters under normal residential use. Just remember to register your warranty once you get the air purifier.
Rest assured you have made the right decision by purchasing an Austin Air purifier. In the event you decide you don't like the purifier for whatever reason, you can return it for a refund of the purchase price within 30 days with No Questions Asked!
What Color Options do Austin Purifiers have?
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have this Austin air cleaner set up in little Todd's room, and he won't go to sleep without it. I know the air feels a lot fresher in there when the purifier's been running; you can tell the difference from the rest of the house, where we don't have a purifier running. But they baby falls fast asleep because of the white noise, I think. It just knocks him right out, and he can breathe as deep as he wants because the air is clean!
This air cleaner provides a lot of peace of mind for new parents, or anyone who wants an air cleaner with a splash of color in the room. The soft blue matches decor nicely and doesn't stand out as much as more commercial-looking models. It works wonders and I don't worry about the air quality of the nursery anymore!
A friend of ours recommended buying an Austin air cleaner for our baby's room. I'm so glad we did! This is a great price on this unit. They might be pricey, but they are TOTALLY worth it. I wish I had one in every room of our house!