Austin Air HealthMate™ Junior HM200
Featuring America's #1 Filter!
The Austin Air Health Mate Air Purifier houses one of the most advanced filter systems on the market today! Consistently ranked #1 for performance worldwide in many consumer tests, this advanced filtration system will filter out 99.97% of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size, 95% of particles down to 0.1 microns in size and over 3000 odors and gasses!
As a result of the advanced testing done by the US Army Corp of Engineers and other highly respected testing laboratories, Austin Air Purifiers were chosen to provide the Red Cross and FEMA with the largest deployment of air cleaners in American history to help with the serious air quality conditions after 9/11 in New York. Now that's Proof!
How Does the Austin Air Purifier Work?
The Austin Air Purifier draws in air from all sides passing it over the series of air filters, removing larger particles first and progressively smaller particles until pure clean air is passed out the top of the purifier and back into the air. Here's a closer look:
What Does the Austin Purifier Remove from the Air?
At Austin Air, they understand the importance of clean air at an affordable price. This is why they designed a filter to remove more than your average HEPA filter can remove. They designed a 4-stage filtration process that can remove up to 99.97% of the following particles:
- Asthma triggering impurities
- Mold and Mildew
- Germs, Viruses and Bacteria
- Chemicals and Gaseous fumes
Is This the Right Air Purifier for Me?
You and your family can benefit from fresh air inside your home and improved air quality no matter if you suffer from ailments or not. Ultra small particles can enter your bloodstream through your lungs and cause serious problems over time. Look at the diagram below to see how particles, that the Austin Air Purifier could get rid of, can enter your lungs and into your body.
How Does the Advanced Filter System Work?
Austin Air purifiers use a 360° Progressive Filtering System. By addressing the complete process of air cleansing (including particles, gaseous fumes, odors and fine impurities) all in one filtration system, these purifiers can effectively remove impurities from an entire room within minutes.
Once the air is pulled in from a 360° area surrounding the machine, it then passes through the HealthMate™ filter in the following order:
1. Prefilter for Large Particles: In stage 1 of purification, all large particles that are easily seen with the naked eye are captured and removed like pet hair and dust. This prefilter is designed to be vacuumed every 3 months to extend the life of all the other filters.
2. Prefilter for Medium Particles: In stage 2, all medium sized impurities are removed including mold spores, smaller dust and pollen.
3. 6.5 pounds of Activated Carbon and Zeolite: Stage 3 removes chemicals, gaseous fumes, household chemicals, over 3000 odors and smoke.
4. 30 square feet of Certified HEPA Filter: In Stage 4 of the air filtration process, the advanced, medical-grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) Filter removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of particles down to 0.1microns in size in a room up to 700 square feet.
Benefits of Purified Air
- Reduces allergy and asthma symptoms
- Increases sleep effectiveness
- Significantly reduces snoring
- Stops Sneezing from impurities rtaveling up your nose
- Stregthens your Immune System
- Eliminates dry mouth and runny noses
- Reduces couching and wheezing
- 16.5" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Covers up to 700 square feet
- 360° intake housing made of perforated steel
- Baked-on powder coated finish
- Available in multiple color options
- Incredibly easy access through bottom plate for filter replacement
- 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute) of air is circulated on the highest setting
- 5 year warranty
- 9.5" diameter x 11.25" height
- 30 square feet of true medical-grade HEPA filter media
- HEPA filter traps 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Approximately 6.5lbs of solid, activated carbon and zeolite known to remove chemicals and odors
- Foam sealing gaskets on the top and bottom of filter
- Prefilter designed to capture large particles and should be vacuumed every 3 months
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 speed control switch allows you to easily adjust settings
- Power ratings is 1.2amps and 120volts
- At the highest setting, the HealthMate only uses 115 watts
- Motor was designed for long life duty: permanent split capacitor; rated for continuous high RPM
- Motor mounted on shaock absorbers to reduce sound
- CSA, UL and CE approved
How Long is the Warranty?
The Austin Air HealthMate is warrantied for 5 years on all parts and labor! In addition, Austin Air evens offers a 5 year pro-rated guarantee on there filters under normal residential use. Just remember to register your warranty once you get the air purifier.
Rest assured you have made the right decision by purchasing an Austin Air purifier. In the event you decide you don't like the purifier for whatever reason, you can return it for a refund of the purchase price within 30 days with No Questions Asked!
What Color Options do Austin Purifiers have?
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You may think I'm cheap because my favorite Austin air purifier is also the cheapest, but that's not quite true. It's just that this purifier works so well for the price, it's hard to beat it. The others may have a few more features, but this gives me pristine air quality with no allergens for a fraction of the price. That makes it the best in my book, no arguments about it.
This Austin air purifier packs the power of the classic Health Mate into a smaller Junior package that works just as well. The Austin air purifier's top-notch filter system works quickly to get your air as clean as possible. If the air quality in your home isn't doing so well but you don't have much room for a large Austin air purifier, the Health Mate junior is just the air purifier for you.