Austin Air Bedroom Machine™ HM 402
This is the most advanced filtering system that Austin has ever designed. It has been built to meet the requirements set out by the John Hopkins University Medical School for ongoing studies where this new filtering system must captures gasses and particles at the nano size level. For people who desire a better quality sleep. The Bedroom Machine combines proven filter technology to provide a safe and effective solution to enhanced sleep. Every minute, over 250 cubic feet of air passes through 15 pounds of Activated Carbon, over 60 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA and HEGA Carbon Cloth, providing air so clean it could change your life and how you sleep. If it doesn't, Austin Air will refund your money within 30 days. 360 Progressive Filtering System The Bedroom Machine addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air's 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the The Bedroom Machine, passing it through a 5-stage filter. The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market. STAGE 1 - Large Particle Pre-filter * Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander) STAGE 2 - Medium Particle Pre-filter * Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) STAGE 3 - 15 lbs. of Proprietary Carbon Blend * Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. sulfuric acid and ammonia) STAGE 4 - 60 sq. ft. of Certified HEPA * Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns STAGE 5 - HEGA Carbon Cloth * High Efficiency Gas Arrestance
- Advanced filter for the chemically sensitive - removes over 3000 odors and gases
- Designed to remove 99.97% of allergens, dust, pet dander, smoke, chemicals and odors
- Consistently ranked #1 Worldwide for filtration performance
- Covers up to 1500 square feet
- 5 year warranty
- Purifies 250cfm (cubic feet per minute) on high
- Excellent for people with allergies and asthma
- Extremely low maintenance (filter life 4-5 years)
Benefits of Purified Air
- Reduces allergy and asthma symptoms
- Increases sleep effectiveness
- Significantly reduces snoring
- Stops Sneezing from impurities traveling up your nose
- Strengthens your Immune System
- Eliminates dry mouth and runny noses
- Reduces couching and wheezing
Detailed Product Description
America's #1 Filter for the Chemically Sensitive!
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® is designed to help those who suffer from various sleep-related problems. The results of two separate clinical trials show this unit to be highly effective at removing dangerous airborne pollutants from the home. Keep the air in your bedroom free from pollution and get the good night’s sleep you deserve.
How Does the Austin Air Purifier Work?
The Austin Air Purifier draws in air from all sides passing it over the series of air filters, removing larger particles first and progressively smaller particles until pure clean air is passed out the top of the purifier and back into the air. Here's a closer look:
What Does the Austin Purifier Remove from the Air?
At Austin Air, they understand the importance of clean air at an affordable price. This is why they designed a filter to remove more than your average HEPA filter can remove. They designed a 4-stage filtration process that can remove up to 99.97% of the following particles:
- Asthma triggering impurities
- Mold and Mildew
- Germs, Viruses and Bacteria
- Chemicals and Gaseous fumes
Is This the Right Air Purifier for Me?
You and your family can benefit from fresh air inside your home and improved air quality no matter if you suffer from ailments or not. Ultra small particles can enter your bloodstream through your lungs and cause serious problems over time.
How Does the Advanced Filter System Work?
Austin Air purifiers use a 360° Progressive Filtering System. By addressing the complete process of air cleansing (including particles, gaseous fumes, odors and fine impurities) all in one filtration system, these purifiers can effectively remove impurities from an entire room within minutes.
Once the air is pulled in from a 360° area surrounding the machine, it then passes through the HealthMate™ filter in the following order:
1. Prefilter for Large Particles: In stage 1 of purification, all large particles that are easily seen with the naked eye are captured and removed like pet hair and dust.
2. Prefilter for Medium Particles: In stage 2, all medium sized impurities are removed including mold spores, smaller dust and pollen.
3. Activated Carbon: Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors. Stage 3 removes chemicals, gaseous fumes, household chemicals, over 3000 odors and smoke.
4. 60 square feet of Certified HEPA Filter: In Stage 4 of the air filtration process, the advanced, medical-grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) Filter removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of particles down to 0.1microns in size.
5. Carbon Cloth: Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
- 23" H x 14.5" W x 14.5" D
- Covers up to 1500 square feet
- 360° intake housing made of perforated steel
- Baked-on powder coated finish
- Available in multiple color options
- Incredibly easy access through bottom plate for filter replacement
- 250 cfm (cubic feet per minute) of air is circulated on the highest setting
- 5 year warranty
- 13.5" diameter x 14.5" height
- 60 square feet of true medical-grade HEPA filter media
- HEPA filter traps 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Approximately 15lbs of solid, activated carbon and zeolite impregnanted with potassium iodid to remove harmful gases for the chemically sensitive.
- Foam sealing gaskets on the top and bottom of filter
- Prefilter designed to capture large particles and should be vacuumed every 3 months
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 speed control switch allows you to easily adjust settings
- Power ratings is 1.3amps and 120volts
- At the highest setting, uses 115 watts
- Motor was designed for long life duty: permanent split capacitor; rated for continuous high RPM
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers to reduce sound
- CSA, UL and CE approved