Biozone InDuct Series UV-Plasma Technology Air- Surface Purifier
Virus shield for home, office, commercial HVAC systems.
Utilizing 5 types of purifying technology
- Photo Plasma–Effectively reduces bacteria, viruses, mold,and VOC’s and unpleasant odors
- Deep UV Light–Reduces micro organisms that pass by the light, reducing regrowth and reducing odors
- Negative Ions–Lowers concentration of harmful chemicals in the air by balancing the quantity of positive ions
- Ozone–Reduces the presence of germs, viruses and mold whilst destroying VOC’s including airborne and unpleasant odors
- Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) process destroys VOC's on special surface
Kills Odors and Germs Fast
- No filters to replace or wash
- Extremely effective virus, odor and smoke killer
- Destroys mold on contact
- installs in HVAC air return
- One small machine cleans the whole house!
Biozone Air Purifiers are the way to go! click here to view the correct lamp replacement.
- UV-Plasma is a superior virus shield for HVAC systems and is 40 times more effective against viruses then UV-C alone, and 80 times more effective than Ozone.
- Dramatically reduces virus transmission in a wide range of HVAC settings such as homes, clinics, offices, hotels, educational facilities, hospitals, etc.
- Upstream UV-Plasma disinfects filter media in air handling units limiting viral and bacterial growth on filters.
- Unit Weight: 6 lb.
- Dimensions: 4”(W) x 11-18”(H) x 8-12” depending on unit size desired
- Operation power cost: $1 - $3 a month
- Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Power Source: 12-V DC with accompanying adapter
- Low-maintenance Unit: no filter to change, replace lamp once a year
- Purifying Method: Photoplasma, UV, negative ions, ozone, and Biozone photo catalytic Technology
Biozone Removes and Destroys
- mold and mildew
- odors from mold, cooking, pets, etc.
- smoke odors from cigarettes or cigars
- bacteria, viruses and germs
- household chemical fumes
Biozone 5 Stage Purification Process
To Learn More about the 5 stages of purification, click here.
How is this Purifier different from a HEPA Air Filter?
UV air purifiers, like the Biozone, are unlike HEPA Air Filters in that they do not require loud fans to filter out the air. Biozone will silently clean the air and surface of unwanted contaminants all from one central location in your home, office or apartment by creating a "blanket" of cleaning agents that search out pollutants in all four corners of a room.
With no filters to replace, these air purifiers are virtually maintenance-free and rid the air of biological contaminants like bacteria, viruses, mold and hazardous fumes. Even more effective than HEPA filters, Biozone also neutralize all odors from cooking, smoke or smelly laundry using UV Light Technology. Click here to learn more about UV Light Technology.
Click to View the Dublin Efficiency Test Results
What Maintenance is Required?
The only thing you have to do is replace the UV Germicidal Light Bulb with an original Biozone bulb once a year; it's just that easy!
It is important to replace the bulb every year to ensure that the unit is working at peak performance and to prevent the bulb from burning out.
As a courtesy, our highly attentive staff will remind you, via email, every year that it's time to replace your lamp. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the benefits of maintenance free air purification.
How to Select the Right Size Biozone Air Purifier
Consider 2 factors:
- What is the Square Footage of your space?
- How many contaminants are Present in your space?
When your space in bombarded with pollutants, you need a larger sized model to handle the same square footage. Example, your home is 1200 square feet and you have high humidity (mold growth), you need the Biozone PR20 which covers 2000 square feet to effectively clean your space.
Click to View the Full Chart for Selecting The Right Biozone for Your Home
Where Can The Biozone InDuct Series Be Used?
Biozone InDuct Series Air Purifiers can be used in any space with an HVAC system including the following:
- animal hospitals
- beauty salons
- medical facilities
- locker rooms
- government facilities
Who Should Not Use the Biozone Air Purifier?
In very rare cases, ozone has been known to trigger asthma symptoms in ultra-sensitive individuals. To prevent the possibility of this occurrence, we strongly recommend choosing another, ozone-free air purifier like the IQAir Air Filter.
Purify Your Air AND Surface!
Biozone is one of the best at eliminating the following from the air, hard surfaces, carpets, draperies, furniture and clothing:
- Odors such as smoke (from fires, cigarettes, cigars) pets, gym clothes, kitchens, bathrooms, mold, and musty basements, etc.
- All Viruses and Bacteria.
- VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) released from new paint, carpet, wood, building materials, furniture, cleaning chemical, etc.
- Mold and Mildew
Biozone Uses Nature's #1 Source of Cleaning Power: Negative Ions
Ions are natural particles in the air that have either a positive or negative charge and are found naturally in the air. Negative ions attach themselves to airborne particles such as dust, pollen, smoke and dander and drop them from the air. Negative ions can be actively produced by high voltage electricity run through metal which is how the Biozone effectively creates ions to clean the air.
Biozone's Advanced UV Purification Process
For All You Science Buffs
Biozone Air Purifiers dramatically improve indoor air quality, ensuring that the air people breathe is fresh and safe. Through an advanced UV purification method, these products effectively neutralize unpleasant odors and kill unhealthy contaminants. The key to the purification process lies in the proprietary, dual-purpose UV lamps, specially designed for Biozone. This dual purpose consists of purification by direct UV light exposure and by a “search and destroy” approach to decontamination and sanitation.
Ultra violet light is used to neutralize odors and volatile organic compounds, while killing germs, bacteria, molds and dust mites. Biozone takes advantage of the high frequency, high energy and germicidal characteristics of the UVC light spectrum to accomplish this. This UV process is somewhat analogous to the process of creating steam out of water. The ambient air and moisture that is naturally occurring around us becomes energized as it is exposed to the high intensity UV light, equivalent to exposing water to a heat source.
This high energy state allows the O2 (Oxygen) and the H2O (water vapor / moisture) to collide and temporarily combine or break into various molecular forms such as O, OH, O3, H2O2, in addition to the always present O2 and H2O. These new and temporary molecules are effective oxidants and cleaning agents, helping decontaminate the air and surfaces.
These cleaning agents are released into the air to “search and destroy” pollutants. Over time, the energy level of these molecules diminishes and the ambient air and humidity returns to normal levels, equivalent to the process of condensation of steam into water.
O3 (ozone) is a bi-product of this process. Fortunately, it is neither the main output nor the only output. Biozone make a deliberate effort to manage the amount of O3 generated, through the use of custom-designed, dual-purpose UV lamps, therefore blocking part of the UVC spectrum that contributes to a higher production of O3.
Concerning bacteria, mold, viruses, dust mites and other microscopic organisms, they are known to be affected by a specific range of the UVC spectrum near the 253.7nm UVC wavelength, better known as UVG. When these microorganisms are “directly exposed” to the UVG light, their DNA is altered to the point of self-destruction.
While, the UVC high frequency light cannot penetrate the human skin enough to cause any considerable damage, it could cause minor eye irritations or burns after prolonged exposure. Therefore, we strongly discourage direct visual exposure, especially during installation or lamp replacement. Please read the product manual for specific instructions.
To Learn more about Biozone Purification Process, Click Here.
Click Here To Learn More About Biozone Scientific, the Company behind the Biozone.
WE CANNOT SELL BIOZONES TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS SO PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP IT TO YOU AND WILL HAVE TO SIMPLY ISSUE A REFUND!
If you do live in California, please check out the Biozone alternative, the Airfree Air Purifiers that are made with a proprietary Nano Nickle HTC blend of five rare catalyst metals used to increase the kinetic rate of reaction to improve the indoor air quality of your home.